So...I humbly apologize for my lack of posts. =) Of course, I really couldn't help it! Also, I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't been commenting much on any of your blogs. It's that time thing again. I promise I'm still reading them, though!!! I can't promise, though, lots of more posts on my blog, for now (not until school is over anyway).
Just to prove that I have an excuse, here's what I've been up to:
- Writing a research paper on Joan of Arc
- Memorizing my piano recital piece
- Getting reading for Bible Quiz in Kansas City (oh no! It's this Friday! =D)
- Then after that, studying for Summit Quiz (Nationals)
- Playing tennis matches for the home school NOAH team - at least 3 times a week!
- Getting ready for Broken Arrow Bible Ranch with my youth group in June
- Trying to keep my room clean and stay on top of my chores
- Finishing the rest of my school
- Trying to stay consistent with my time with God
Have you all ever heard of the word "busy" standing for "being under Satan's yoke"? Now, I don't think that every time we get busy it's because Satan has a foothold in our lives, but when we start to believe the lie that "we're so busy we don't have time for God right now", that's when we fall under Satan's yoke. That is a scary thought!!!
I'm believing a lie when I think that I'm just too busy. I don't think anyone can be TOO busy not to spend ANY time with God. Ten minutes in His Word, praying little prayers throughout the day - it doesn't have to be hours. Unfortunately, I have believed the lie and many days have gone without me digging into His Word. But, with God's strength I can sacrifice some of my spare time and spend it in a way that will last for eternity. Because, in reality, the time I have isn't mine, is it?
Well, I hope you all have a great 4th quarter! Yes! We're 3/4 of the way through the school year! Have a great week!