Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly - 50 FREE Holiday Cards!

I have heard of Shutterfly before, but I have to admit, I've never used it. However, when I heard about their amazing offer from Charity Anne's blog, I knew I couldn't pass it up!!!

So here's the deal: If you sign up to post about Shutterfly's photo gifts, you automatically get 50 free holiday cards! Too good to be true? Not this time!

What can you do with Shutterfly? You can upload your pictures, order awesome photo gifts and prints, and you can pick up what you order at any Target, Walgreens, or CVS. Here are just a few of the neat cards you can make with your photos (Click on the photos to see more from Shutterfly):


Christmas Cards - like this one! (ONE of my personal favorites. This would be great to send out with Christmas letters to family and friends.)

Holiday stationary (and even Hanukkah cards)
 




Personalized photo calendars!
Photo mugs


This is the one that I would probably choose:


SERIOUSLY. Check out their Christmas cards (and do it in time to send them out for Christmas). There are literally hundreds to choose from; and if you sign up and blog about it, you get 50 FREE! Do it.

1 comment:

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!