Monday, February 13, 2012

National Chocolate Day



So, I vote we change "Valentines Day" to "National Chocolate Day". First of all, that's practically what it already is. I mean, I'm not even dating and I still have tons of chocolate to eat every year! (Trust me, I'm not complaining.) Second of all, it would take the emphasis off all this gushy-lovey-dovey stuff. Give me something to really celebrate about.... like chocolate!

This would mean more chocolate for all and less of the "singleness blues." Isn't it brilliant?

Okay, you know I'm kidding. But some people take Valentines Day a tad bit too seriously. For instance, see this: Valentines Day by the Numbers - An interesting infograph on Valentines Day. Yeah, I'm thinking 448 million dollars is a little heavy on the candy. Unless it's chocolate.

Oh, and one more thing: Pinterest is awesome.





Have a LOVEly day!
.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! January 10th is actually national chocolate day (don't ask me how I know that), but I'm all for devoting two days to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm ALL for a National Chocolate Day tomorrow. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, chloe! hope your day is LOVEly as well! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Chloe, just read your story and testimony on charity's blog. I'm really encouraged about your story. it's an inspiration to me also, to wait patiently for God's will. thanks for sharing your thoughts and story.
    and by the way, I'm following your blog. :)

    smiles from,
    Lhen :)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!