Monday, July 23, 2012

Link Up! 07/22/12

11 Incredible Customer Service Stories - Surely there is a lesson for the church in all this.


Why Bees Die After Stinging - This is an incredible photo!


How many legos would it take to build your house?


Matt Redman and LZ7 - Twenty Seven Million - Wow, this song is incredible.


Stars and Whales - Yeah, this gave me goosebumps too. Listen and stand in awe of our Maker.


If snack labels told the truth... - As someone who actually does read food labels, I got a kick out of this!


10 Tips on Solving Mysterious Bible Passages from Sherlock Holmes

The Supreme Court Ruling on Obamacare - This is a bit late, but it really helped me understand what's going on and what it means.

Oh, and this worship music from Mars Hill Church is pretty great too! (Number 4 might be my favorite.)



1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I love the 27 million song and it's mission! And that bee photo is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!