Saturday, October 15, 2011

Two Years



Today marks the second anniversary of my blog! =) When I first started Blooming in Christ, I never knew how much I would enjoy writing. I never knew how much I could encourage others through writing. I never knew how much I would come to love this blog.

Over these past two years, I have learned many lessons just through blogging. I'm amazed at how God can use something so simple as my little blog to teach me so much! Here are just a few things I've come to realize about my blog:

1. You don't have to meet someone in person to become good friends with them.
2. I should not blog for affirmation. (In others words, the reason I blog is not to get tons of comments or followers.)
3. My purpose for blogging is to put in words what God is teaching me 1) to promote and glorify God, 2) to create a kind of visual journal of God's grace in my life -- for my sake, and 3) to encourage my readers in Christ.

Thank you to those who have stuck around these two years! I hope to continue writing for more years to come!

~Chloe

3 comments:

  1. Happy Two Year Blogoversary!!!!! =)
    I have loved your blog, Chloe. I hope you keep it up for a long time to come! ;)
    God bless you in another year of blogging!!
    ♥Alli =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God uses us in so many wonderful ways when we give ourselves to Him. Your blog is a lovely demonstration of the work of the Holy Spirit within you and the joy you feel in return. Keep blogging......and keep witnessing. Love Joan.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!