Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 easy steps to getting free awesomeness on your iPod


My iTunes just became unfathomably this much more awesome because I followed these simple steps:

{1} Go to iTunes and find the "Radio Worldview" podcast (with Jeff Baldwin).

{2} Click "subscribe."

{3} Listen every week for engaging and hilarious conversations about the culture, current events and media, critical thinking skills and apologetics -- all from a Christian worldview!

I LOVE Worldview Academy and am fully convinced that every Christian young person should attend a camp. However, I realize that it is not reasonable to expect everyone to be able to go to Worldview. In that case, this Worldview Academy podcast is the next best thing! I am not even kidding when I say that this is my favorite thing on my iPod!!!

(You can also listen on the website at http://www.worldview.org/podcast/)

As believers who are called to live in the world and not of it, we need to be able evaluate everything that comes at us and articulate what we stand for. I know that I can always turn on Radio Worldview for challenging discussions and thought-provoking questions that will drive me deeper into my faith.

Go get it. Go listen. Go be challenged.

(And, goodness, it's free!)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!