Monday, October 19, 2009

Want Some Free Piano Music?

When I first heard this song, I instantly loved it! It wasn't until my friend told me that she found the sheet music for it that I realized I could print it off for free! (Thanks Olivia!) Yes, that's right, FREE! I suppose, though, the quality of the sheet music could have been better...it's title actually reads, "The River Flows In Your," rather than, "The River Flows In You." And the very bottom-est notes kinda got cut off, so I had to write them in myself. And of course, its not exactly like Yiruma plays it (not nearly as long), but other than that, this song is delightful to play and relatively easy - especially after you've heard it a few times! If you'd like to hear it, it is the very last song on my playlist, or you can watch the video. I must say he plays it MUCH better than I do, or ever could.... :)

Here is the sheet music, in case you'd like to print it off:

The River Flows In You - Yiruma

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that video! That is such a pretty song! I ♥ it! It is beautifuly done! I'm amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song!! my old piano teacher gave it to me and I found a website where I got a lot more of his songs!! they are sooooo pretty!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!