Friday, October 16, 2009

Why?

I thought I'd share with you some reasons that I started this blog.


To glorify the Lord
1 Corinthians 10:31 - Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

I pray that everything I say will ultimately bring glory to the Lord! And this is number 1 of all my goals.

I think it sounds fun!
I've been reading many blogs for several months, and I've always wanted to start one. How cool is it that I can share my thoughts - and just about anything else - with the world?! The internet has provided a great opportunity! I look forward to sharing fun things I find, recipes, interesting information, pictures, and tons more!

To encourage other believers
As God is teaching me new things, I want to be able to share and encourage others with what I'm learning.

That I will grow in the Lord
Starting a blog, I know, will require me to dig deeper into the Word so that I will fully understand what I'm wanting to share (and will also keep me accountable in my walk).

It's an opportunity to share my faith
I am a sinner, saved alone by the grace of God, and I want the world to know it! God's gift to me is so amazing, I can only live my life in gratitude for Him.

To meet other believers
I love making new friends and am excited about meeting new people through the blogging world! And it's a great way to stay connected with friends I already have!!!


So now you know! That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!