Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An Award, An Award, An Award, & An Award!

Whew! There's been a lot of awarding going on! I have been awarded by Eldarwen these three awards:



She awarded all female followers. I'll also award all my female followers and anyone who is not a follower but leaves a comment.
She awarded all Twilight haters. I award anyone whose purpose of their blog is to encourage others in the Lord by going against the flow!

I was also awarded by Morgan:

This one comes with a tag where I must list 7 things which my readers probably don't know about me. Let's see . . .
  1. I am NOT a picky eater
  2. I take voice lessons (I'm still a beginner, though!)
  3. My favorite color is blue
  4. I have my drivers permit (but it's going to be a while before I get my license!)
  5. My sisters and I all have the same initials
  6. I can't stand people popping their fingers!!!
  7. I almost never drink pop

I award anyone who wants this award! :)

Thank you so much Eldarwen and Morgan!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to find out I am not the only girl who can not stand twilight. Alot of my friends are in to it, and try to pull me in, But I stand firm when it comes to that. Happy late birthday.
    I pray god will bless you in this new page of your life.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I actually haven't seen or read Twilight but I've heard plenty about it and never want to!!! Thank you and God bless!

    Love,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!