Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Fun Tag

Eldarwen tagged anyone who commented . . . so I did!


1) Why do you have a blog? Read this post

2) Do you have more close online friends or offline? Many of my close friends that I know in person, I also communicate online with! So, I'm not sure. But I'm also meeting lots of new friends online - you all have been so encouraging!

3) Do you correspond? With my friends? Yes!

4) Do you have a best friend? I don't exactly like that term, but of course some of my friends are closer than others.

5) Do you play April Fools Day pranks? I try . . . but they usually don't work :)

6) Have you watched a movie and then regretted it? Many times.

7) Do you generally prefer books or their movie adaptions? Almost always the books! So many movies have been disappointing!

8) How many siblings do you have? 2 bros, 2 sistas

9) Do you want more? Sure!

10) Do you have any married siblings? Nope (I'm the oldest!!!)

11) What is your favorite branch of the military? Hmmmm, I've never thought about it, seeing that I'm not going into the military. . . .

12) What do you hate most in books/movies? Using God's name in vain, crude jokes, all-around goofiness, etc.

13) If you had to name just one book (other than the Bible) to call your favorite, what would it be? Hard one, but I have to say I really enjoyed Ella Enchanted.

14) What book/series/movie have you been the most wrapped up in? When I was younger: Mandie mysteries, Nancy Drew. Now: I don't have time to be wrapped up in anything. lol!

15) What music are you listening to right now... at this very moment? Nothing.

16) What are you having for dinner? Well, today is Thanksgiving. I kinda had dinner in my lunch :P


Like Eldarwen, I tag anyone who comments!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe,
    I'm commenting!! ;) I'll post this tag within the next few days.

    Oh, and yes, you are right about what you said on my blog!!! :D Isn't that neat?! lol You were the first to figure that out and post a comment (which I'm not going to publish)... no one else knows yet. My Mom says you should get a prize, lol! Anyway, have a blessed day!

    ~Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny!!!! I was really excited to figure it out too! :) Thanks for commenting,

    ~ Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!