Thursday, May 6, 2010

Don't Forget....

As you go throughout your day today, remember that today is the National Day of Prayer. I would encourage you to set aside some time to pray along with fellow believers around the nation. But let's not pray just because this is the NDP, but because Christ commands it and because it is a privilege! We all say that prayer is powerful...let's live it out!


2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.





2 comments:

  1. AMEN Chloe!!! I will be praying througout the day with you!

    Have a great rest of your week!

    Blessings,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy National Day of Prayer!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee!!! You're leaving me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and share your thoughts. I LOVE hearing from you!