I was tagged by Taylor from Proverbs 31 . . . in Training!
Six names you go by:
2. My little sister used to call me "La-la." I have no idea where that came from!
3. Chlovus - I got that name from friends at CYIA (I might post about CYIA sometime, for those of you who weren't there!!!)
4. Uh... Lucky Clover (kinda a variation of Chlovus)
5. Chloe-mano-ee-fee-fi-fo-ee - Okay, I don't go by this name, but that's what my dad would call me when he was teasing me!!!
6. I'm having trouble thinking of another one . . . but I have had several people pronounce my name like Klo and Cleo!!!! :)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. A brown turtle-neck with little pink hearts all over it
3. My tennis shoes
Three things you want very badly right now:
1. To get my drivers license
2. Christmas break!!!
3. To grow closer to Christ
Three things you did last night/yesterday:
1. Went to church and our Christmas drama
2. Finished up homework for today :)
3. I read one of the Left Behind - The Kids for over an hour!!!
Two things you ate today:
1. A kiwi
2. Homemade bread
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. My little bro Aaron
2. My dad
Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow:
1. School (duh!)
2. Tonight I think we're going to the skit night put on by the homeschool group
Your three favorite beverages:
1. I hardly drink anything except water!
2. I like hot tea every now and then
3. And any juice!
NOW TAG EIGHT PEOPLE
I don't want to tag anyone who doesn't want to do it, so I tag the first 8 commenters!!!
Thank you Taylor!!!
P.S. Want to hear ONE of my favorite Christmas songs?